Participants from Bulgaria and abroad are allowed to run in all distances of Varna Marathon 2020, as for 42.195 km eligible to participate are only those who have turned 18 years of age before the date of the race (born in 1999 or earlier).
After you complete your online registration for participation, participation fee must be paid within 20 days as follows:
- Online by debit or credit card for all registrations until 23:59 on 03 May 2020;
- In cash /only for late registrations/ upon receipt of the race bib at the Information centre, which will be at the Lobby of Hotel & Casino “Cherno more” with working time:
07 May 2020 – 15:00 to 19:00
08 May 2020 – 15:00 to 19:00
09 May 2020 – 10:00 to 19:00
|Registration on place **
|10.5 km||5.00 € / 10.00 BGN||10.00 € / 20.00 BGN||15.00 € / 30 .00 BGN||20.00 € / 40 .00 BGN|
|21 km||10.00 € / 20.00 BGN||15.00 € / 30.00 BGN||20.00 € / 40.00 BGN||25.00 € / 50 .00 BGN|
|42.195 km||15.00 € / 30.00 BGN||20.00 € / 40.00 BGN||25.00 € / 50.00 BGN||30.00 € / 60 .00 BGN|
** Registration in the office of Maraton Varna (only if available Race bibs)
* Varna Marathon is organized by Association of Leisure Time Sports, Be Active!;
* In case of no-show of the participant to receive their race bib, the participation fee paid by debit or credit card is not refundable.
* If you register and pay by debit or credit card, your personal information will not be provided to and used by third parties.
* Each participant in Varna Marathon declares: that participates voluntarily and does not perform actions adverse to prescription; that is in good physical health; that is not aware of health impediments to participate in Varna Marathon 2020, and that if requested by the Organizer, the runner agrees to end their participation.
* Each participant releases the Organizers from liability in case of injury or death during the Event, and declares that is solely responsible for his/her actions during the Marathon.
* Each participant declares that will not start any factual and legal actions to claim a compensation payment from the organizers and sponsors of the Event for damage suffered by him/her during the Event, as well as in case of health problems, occurred after the participation in Varna Marathon.
* Each participant agrees and authorizes the Organizer participant’s names, photos or image to be freely and unrestrictedly used, reproduced, displayed in any way and everywhere in print, audio and video materials by the Organizer to promote Marathon Varna initiative, which the Organizer is not required to pay for.
* Each participant will receive /after presenting their ID card or passport/ their starter pack which includes a race bib and the official T-shirt of Varna Marathon. It may also contain samples and promotional materials provided by sponsors.
* Each participant agrees to abide by the Law of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Bulgaria and Ordinance №8 from 18.03.2005 for conducting mandatory initial, periodic and pre-competition medical examinations of persons engaged in physical education and sport (issued by the Minister of Health, prom., SG., No 28 of 01.04.2005, effective from 1.04.2005)
The organizing committee reserves the right to modify at any time some of the aforementioned regulations if required and necessary.
Any change in terms of service, location and schedule information will be published in the website of Varna Marathon 2020.